StingerTM Unofficial Home Page Contact

I do NOT sell these guns or parts -- do NOT ask me!

I do NOT know where to buy them -- do NOT ask me!

Yo no vender estas pistolas o piezas -- no me pregunten!
No sé dónde comprarlos -- no me pregunten!

Je ne vend pas ces armes à feu ou de pièces -- ne me demandez pas !
Je ne sais pas où les acheter -- ne me demandez pas !

Я не продавать эти пушки или детали -- не спросите Меня!
Я не знаю где купить их -- не спросите Меня!

Neprodávám tyto zbraně nebo jejich částí - zeptejte se mě!
Nevím, kde koupit - neptejte se mě!

Ich habe nicht diese Pistolen oder Teile verkaufen - nicht mich fragen!
Ich weiß nicht, wo sie zu kaufen - nicht mich fragen!

Io non vendere tali pistole o parti -- Non chiedere a me!
Non so dove acquistarli -- Non chiedere a me!

لا بيع هذه الاسلحة او اجزاء : لا تسالنى!
لا اعرف اين يمكننى شراء -- لا تسالنى!


So you want to contact me or send me a note?  That's cool, but please read this first:

  • If it's obvious you haven't even glanced at this website, just easier to ask me, I won't reply.
  • You'd think anyone who has would know all about penguns, but I really don't know that much beyond the Stinger guns shown above -- I really don't!
  • I'm not kidding -- I really don't.  Do you know how much some blue gun I found with "GunCo 1932" on it is worth?  Well neither do I!  I will not answer your letter
  • I'm not kidding -- I really don't.
  • I don't have any guns or parts for sale, I don't know where to buy them -- don't ask!  My buying advice is on the home page here.
  • I will mention one fact -- if you have a non-Stinger pengun, one that does not fold, and it shoots more than just tear gas -- you have what is called an "NFA Weapon" by the BATF (click for info).  It should be already registered with them and you will need special paperwork to transfer it, just like a machine gun.  You could go to a Federal penitentiary for ten years and fined $250,000 if you ignore this!
      (M7) May a private citizen who owns an NFA firearm which is not registered have the firearm registered?

      No. An unregistered NFA firearm is a contraband firearm and it is unlawful to possess the weapon. The possessor should contact the nearest ATF office to arrange for its disposition. [26 U. S. C. 5861( d)]

      (M8) What can happen to someone who has an NFA firearm which is not registered to him?

      Violators may be fined not more than $250,000, and imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both. In addition, any vessel, vehicle or aircraft used to transport, conceal or possess an unregistered NFA firearm is subject to seizure and forfeiture, as is the weapon itself. [49 U. S. C. 781-788, 26 U. S. C. 5861, 26 U. S. C. 5872]

      (M9) What should a person do if he or she comes into possession of an unregistered NFA firearm?

      Contact the nearest ATF office immediately.

If you don't want to ask about some non-Stinger pengun, if you don't want to ask me to sell you one or where to buy one or buy a part, you can email me.

You will have to take all the spaces out for this address to work, and add ".com" to the end:  PenInfo @ Pengun

[Introduction]  [History]  [The Guns]   [Patents & Articles]   [Photo Gallery]  [Packaging]  [Instructions -- .22 LR]  [Instructions -- .25 ACP]  [Contact]

©2002 All rights reserved